[arch-dev-public] [signoff] man-db 2.5.3-2 replacing man

Andreas Radke a.radke at arcor.de
Thu Feb 19 10:57:28 EST 2009

Am Thu, 19 Feb 2009 07:27:01 -0600
schrieb Dan McGee <dpmcgee at gmail.com>:

> Don't Andy's and Jan's words here contradict with regard to creating
> a man user?
>
> -Dan

This was my mistake. I had cp'ed the install file from the community
pkg and missed make my changes before the commit.

So a -2 pkg is now up for signoff. I removed the unwanted man user
creation. Added a msg for anybody upgrading from 2.5.3-1 and earlier to
remove the user and change permission on the db dir. The cronjob runs in
quiet mode now. Added a backup array for its config file. Now it should
be ready to move.

Anything else to improve?

-Andy