[arch-dev-public] [signoff] sqlite3 3.6.11-1

Jan de Groot jan at jgc.homeip.net
Tue Feb 24 18:27:51 EST 2009

On Tue, 2009-02-24 at 12:22 -0600, Aaron Griffin wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 10:27 AM, Andreas Radke <a.radke at arcor.de> wrote:
> > Am Sun, 22 Feb 2009 18:33:34 +0100
> > schrieb Andreas Radke <a.radke at arcor.de>:
> >
> >> upstream bump + 2 new options for threading issues for
> >> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/12887
> >>
> >> please do some tests, especially on smp systems.
> >
> > bump. I'd like to move it quickly before new readline requires rebuilds
> > for core+testing pkg.
>
> Does anyone use this? Looks like it's only needed by heimdal in core,
> so if someone is using kerberos auth and it still works, then we're in
> good shape.
>
> Other than that, I can do the little signoff song-and-dance if no one
> can sign off on this

Signoff for x86_64. Haven't booted my i686 box for days.
Testing sqlite3 is simple: after upgrading close all your gecko-based
browsers like firefox or epiphany and launch it again. It works and
still shows your favourites? Write a signoff. It breaks and kills your
browser? Write a bugreport and post a link to it in the signoff thread.