[arch-dev-public] [signoff] libarchive 2.6.0

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 21:43:56 EST 2009

Hey guys,

Looking for a signoff for libarchive 2.6.0. I had to apply one small
patch to fix a problem I found running pactest on the pacman source,
so it is fairly well-tested already.

On another note- I compiled *without* LZMA support, which is now
available as of this release. I would like to eventually compile this
in, but it would require us to move the lzma-utils package to core.
Any big objections to moving this in so libarchive can be compiled
with LZMA support?

-Dan