[arch-dev-public] ffmpeg/x264 rebuild in [testing]
snowmaniscool at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 19:14:40 EST 2009
I just pushed an updated ffmpeg and x264 along with their
corresponding rebuilds in testing. I only did the x86_64 packages. It
would be great if someone would have time to build the i686 package.
If not, I'll do them sometime this week.
- Updated to svn snapshot dated at 20081220 (revision 16503)
- soname bump: libavcodec.so.51 -> libavcodec.so.52
- liba52 wrapper was removed upstream
- Updated to 20090108 daily snapshot
- soname bump: libx264.so.60 -> libx264.so.65
avidemux - QT4 GUI is now included in package
transcode - upstream update,fixed imagemagick filter (FS#11039)
xine-lib - upstream update
Please test and report any problems.
More information about the arch-dev-public