[arch-dev-public] [signoff] mdadm 2.6.8

Eric Bélanger snowmaniscool at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 17:43:13 EST 2009

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 2:58 AM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa at gmx.de> wrote:
> Am Dienstag 30 Dezember 2008 schrieb Eric Belanger:

>> > bump
>>
>> Raid system booted fine. FTR, there's some "md0: unknown partition
>> table" messages in my dmesg. Not sure what they mean. I guess they are
>> inoffensive as everything seems to be working fine. Signoff x86_64.
> anyone for i686?

I don't use raid on i686 but the package contents looks OK and running
"mdadm --help" works so I guess it's OK.

BTW, I would like to take the opportunity to remind everyone to add
your name to the table in the wiki [1] if you haven't done it yet so
we would be able to improve the efficiency of low-usage packages
signoff  like we are experiencing in this thread.

[1] http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/DeveloperWiki:CoreSignoffs#List_of_potential_signees_for_low-usage_core_packages