[arch-dev-public] Killing [unstable] for good

Dale Blount dale at archlinux.org
Sat Jan 17 17:57:36 EST 2009

On Sat, 2009-01-17 at 12:13 -0600, Dan McGee wrote:
> Any qualms about killing [unstable] from our FTP completely? We still
> have the directories and the "empty" databases sitting around. I think
> we've given plenty of warning to people that unstable no longer
> exists.

It's only been missing from the mirror script for about a month now...
http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Local_Mirror
Any mirror setup before then with this script will be throwing errors
like mine is...

Not a huge issue, it gives a detailed enough message to know that
unstable doesn't exist anymore and the rest of the repos continue to
sync...

Dale