[arch-dev-public] mailman hiccup
geoffroy.carrier at koon.fr
Tue Jan 20 01:31:06 EST 2009
On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 06:49, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Mailman hater for life,
Whoever proposes a simple mailing list manager:
- Simple postfix integration (no -request, -unsubscribe, etc.: one
line in aliases)
- So E-mail confirmation through a web link
- Simple web interface (PHP or WSGI)
- Some sort of SQL for storage
- Multiple hostnames support (or better, no real care for hostnames
except distinction of MLs)
will get my unconditional love!
I don't care much about archive either.
How hard would that really be?
More information about the arch-dev-public