[arch-dev-public] TODO list for namcap

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Thu Jan 22 09:29:22 EST 2009

Am Donnerstag 22 Januar 2009 15:22:59 schrieb Hugo Doria:
> Hi guys,
>
> I made my first namcap module yesterday and i want to work more on
> this. Unfortunately i did not found any TODO list for it, so i want to
> hear from you guys: what you want to see on namcap? Any idea for a
> module or feature?
>
> -- Hugo

Do we have the info pages stuff implemented already? Another nice-to-have
would be to detect if the package conatains hicolor icons or new mime-types (
see http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/11023)

Then you'll need an install script like this:
http://repos.archlinux.org:80/viewvc.cgi/kdelibs/trunk/kdelibs.install?revision=11997&view=markup

Note: the mime and icon stuff is independend from each other.

--

Pierre Schmitz

Clemens-August-Straße 76
53115 Bonn