[arch-dev-public] Moonlight in ArchLinux?

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Mon Jan 26 13:34:40 EST 2009

Am Freitag 23 Januar 2009 19:08:09 schrieb Daniel Isenmann:
> If you want try moonlight, feel free to build it on your own from my
> submitted PKGBUILD in the AUR
> (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=23384).

I am surprised that it does not require mono at runtime. I have tested it with
Firefox; but the demo linked at the silverlight page complains that I need to
enable moonlighjt 2 support.

Konqueror detects the plugin but it does just nothing. Annd Opera segfaults.
:-) Accoriding to their website only Firefox is supported. Its a shame that
all open source Flash alternatives (gnash, swfdec) only support Firefox.
Adobe's flash runs with every browser...

--

Pierre Schmitz

Clemens-August-Straße 76
53115 Bonn