[arch-dev-public] Core freeze soon

Andreas Radke a.radke at arcor.de
Tue Jan 27 11:13:23 EST 2009

Am Sat, 24 Jan 2009 18:04:11 -0600
schrieb Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com>:

> Hello all,
> I'd appretiate it if we could get all testing packages that need to go
> to core in core as soon as we can.
> I am upload the "beta2" ISOs right now with some bug fixes, but think
> this may fix things and allow us to fully release. On the day we build
> the release ISOs, I'd like to have core in a nice state.
> Cheers,
> Aaron

state? should we keep holding back updates in testing?


More information about the arch-dev-public mailing list