[arch-dev-public] Inactive

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 14:48:51 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 15:39, Eduardo Romero<k3nsai at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday 09 July 2009 08:34:42 am Dan McGee wrote:
>> On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 6:04 AM, Andrea Scarpino<andrea at archlinux.org> wrote:
>> > Hi all,
>> > I will be inactive starting from tonight to 26th July. At 9pm (GMT+1)
>> > I will start my inter-rail[1] with 2 friends; we will visit London,
>> > Amsterdam, Berlin and Prague. So this means I will not able to use my
>> > laptop and maybe I will not check my mails too. I hope to improve my
>> > English with this experience.
>>
>> Have fun!
>>
>> -Dan
> I don't know why, I have never seen Amsterdam, but every time I hear that name I
> want to go there.

Freud would said that's because of Red Lights District. ;-)
But maybe also because of museums of sex, cannabis, torture and vodka. :-P
Just kidding. :-)

I've been to Amsterdam this Spring for few days, and it's definetely a
nice place.
Also visited castle de Haar near Utrecht.

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)