[arch-dev-public] [arch-general] [signoff] vc/* -> tty* transition

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Sat Jul 18 02:40:36 EDT 2009

Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi wrote:
> Allan McRae wrote:
>
>> Signoffs needed for the following packages:
>>
>> filesystem 2009.07-1
>> initscripts 2009.07-2 (what I tagged as -1 did not shutdown correctly)
>> syslog-ng 3.0.3-2
>> udev 141-4
>>

>> Allan
>>

> For udev missing the last patch for PKGBUILD [#1] in my last-1 comment [#2]

This was deliberate - I did not want to deal with needing a -Sf for udev
when these four packages are kind of tied together with this update.

> And for initscript the patch for fix the rtc path [#3] (oops!)

This is not too much of an issue so I will hold of fixing for a bit in
case other issues occur.  Will push an update before all this moves out
of [testing].

Allan