[arch-dev-public] mesa 7.5 is in testing

Jan de Groot jan at jgc.homeip.net
Sat Jul 18 17:37:31 EDT 2009

I've put mesa 7.5, xorg-server 1.6.2, xf86-video-intel 2.7.99.902 and a
rebuild/update of all drivers containing DRI drivers in testing. The
nouveau package was modified to use the latest version of libdrm instead
of building from git, as the libdrm version is actually git master at
this moment.
I haven't included Radeon Gallium3D support yet, but we might put this
into testing in a later stage. The libdrm package contains all the
required libraries and changes for this.

Please give these packages a test, so we can move them to extra soon.