[arch-dev-public] Moving DB scripts live

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Thu Jul 30 13:04:37 EDT 2009

Aaron Griffin wrote:
> So, we have "any" support and split package support sitting in the DB
> scripts in /arch-new
>
> I'd like to move this live soon. What do you all think? Can you test
> normal packaging with these to confirm there's no major regressions?

I just used these to upload abs to [testing] then move it to [extra] and
everything went fine.  One think that may be an issue,
/arch-new/db-testing uploaded both i686 and x86_64 (which I guess is
needed to handle the "any" arch), but /arch-new/testing2x had to be ran
for i686 and x86_64.  Does that handle "any" packages?  It is 3am here
so I have not checked myself...

Allan