[arch-dev-public] changes to webinterface for Community repo support

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 12:52:36 EDT 2009

The "View SVN Entries" link does not work for community packages.
Probably it's because viewvc does not work for community yet
An Exception Has Occurred)
But I think we may need to add &root=community
to that link for all packages in community.

The "Bug Reports" link leads to "Arch Linux" project
which will increase the amount of bugs reported in a wrong category.
?project=5 should be added for community packages.

Please someone in charge of webinterface take a look at this.
This is not critical, just wanted to mention it here,
so it won't be forgotten.

Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)