[arch-dev-public] [arch-events] FrOSCon 2009

Ronald van Haren pressh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 04:43:15 EDT 2009

Am Sat, 30 May 2009 16:20:18 +0200
schrieb Thomas Bächler <thomas at archlinux.org>:

I am sending a copy of this to the dev list, as few people read the
events list:

I have registered the Arch Linux project at the FrOSCon website. So far,
these people have confirmed their participation:

Andy
Daniel (ise)
Jens (byte)
Pierre
Thomas (me)

With a big maybe: Christoph (delmonico)
An even bigger maybe: Jan (JGC)

All of you should register at https://callforprojects.froscon.org/ and
join the Arch Linux project there. Also, others might consider joining
us (Ronald is from the Netherlands and Dieter is from Belgium, so it's
not too far for them (any of you guys interested?), of course anyone
from our dev or TU team can join us, please write to the arch-events
list or reply to this email).

I seem to have missed/deleted this message (kuddos for doing the
devland section in the newsletter). To answer your question, I just
maybe have time but I won't count on it (just poke me when the final
registration is and I may know more). I'll be starting my university
internship on July 1st and I plan on continue working on my final
thesis so I have no idea how much work that will be (apart from office
hours of course).

Ronald