[arch-dev-public] The June Newsletter is out, please chek it out

Eduardo Romero k3nsai at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 11:33:28 EDT 2009

Hi,

The first time I inform here that the Arch Linux newsletter is out, the June
edition is a special one, it contains the article, about the stolen logo. So
please, guys, go ahead and digg that article, so we get more coverage, I added
the digg button cause I thought that would be the best way to get more media
coverage for this issue. So I ask everyone to link to this newsletter on your
respective blogs, not the newsletter as a whole, but the stolen logo article
most importantly.

http://www.archlinux.org/static/newsletters/newsletter-2009-june.html#stolenlogo

Also submit to other news sites. Thanks.