[arch-dev-public] [kde-unstable] re-enabled

Eduardo Romero k3nsai at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 08:49:17 EDT 2009

On Saturday 13 June 2009 06:59:04 am Pierre Schmitz wrote:
> Am Samstag 13 Juni 2009 02:02:58 schrieb Eduardo Romero:
> > I just tested this, and it works perfectly the upgrade was so smooth.
>
> Did you update from 4.2 (extra)? I wonder if we should annouce this repo to
> get more testers. It would be good to know if updating works for or
> possible setups (e.g. with packages from AUR etc.)
>
> I should write an wiki article about the group and meta package stuff then.
Sure, I upgraded from 4.2 in extra, your idea handled everything in a perfect
way, I had not to intervene in the most minimal way, pacman handled everything
and removed everything I didn't need.

I would advise we do announce this to get more testers, for before kde becomes
final we will have a tested split packages that will work for most people.