[arch-dev-public] [arch-general] [signoff] kernel26 2.6.30-3

Eric Bélanger snowmaniscool at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 19:11:37 EDT 2009

On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 5:54 AM, Tobias Powalowski<t.powa at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi guys,
> kernel26-2.6.30-3
> please signoff, both arches.

I'm having network problems (x86_64, forcedeth driver) with the kernel
in testing. Upon boot up, netcfg fails to start the network. I just
get a "- No connection" error message. After the system boot is
completed, restarting net-profiles still fails. I have noticed that if
I disconnect and reconnect the ethernet cables, restarting the daemon
succeeds and network is working fine.  This happened with both -2 and
-3 kernels. Does anyone knows what might be causing this? Does anyone
else is experiencing this?

BTW, the kernel works fine on my i686.

Eric