[arch-dev-public] Preparing for libjpeg update

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Mon Jun 22 20:52:04 EDT 2009

Hi all,

This weekend should see the release of the first update for libjpeg in
several years.  Everything remains API compatible so this should be just
a simple rebuild...  of 130 packages from [extra].  That is too many
packages for any sane person and double the number of the readline
rebuilds so I will need some help. I will deal with the packages that
are needed as dependencies for many other packages first. The full list
is given below and I will create a TODO list closer to the time so that
we can keep track of what has been done.

Given this is going to be a rather large rebuild, I will hold off until
the readline rebuilds are moved from [testing].  I guess these can
probably move before the weekend anyway.

Allan

Rebuild list:
abiword-plugins
afterstep