[arch-dev-public] [signoff] + help needed readline rebuilds

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 16:26:52 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 12:08 PM, Tobias Powalowski<t.powa at gmx.de> wrote:

>> > And, ping for a signoff on this whole mess. If you don't use some of
>> > them, let me know if/when you sign off
>>
>> Signing off on bash, readline, device-mapper, lvm2 and wpa_supplicant
>> (which you forgot to list there).
>>
>> ssh links to heimdal, so with my excessive ssh usage, I can also sign
>> off on heimdal (I don't use kerberos though, so I can't exactly verifiy
>> that it works, it just doesn't break).
> signoff both, archboot test isos worked fine with them

I'll give a general "I used stuff" signoff for both architectures.
I've rebooted and haven't noticed any fallout yet, so it seems most of
this is going quite well.

News item worthy? Basically anyone seeing a large upgrade looming and
saying "I don't want to do all of this" is going to be SOL, so it
might be worth a heads up even though we do recommend full -Syu
operations.

-Dan