[arch-dev-public] [arch-dev] prepared statements in recent mysql update broken?

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Wed Jun 24 02:02:23 EDT 2009

On Wednesday 24 June 2009 04:20:19 Allan McRae wrote:
> So, if it is only libmysqlclient, should we push the rebuild for mysql
> so we can move the bash/readlines stuff.  It gets no more broken than
> what is currently in extra...

It's hard to decide on which level of broken we are atm. ;-) I just opened a
new task: http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/15242

Anyway: its not usefull to block the move of readline and bahs because of
this. People using mysql shouldn't update and downgrade to the old
libmysqlclient-5.1.34

--

Pierre Schmitz, http://users.archlinux.de/~pierre