[arch-dev-public] libjpeg-7 rebuilds

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Tue Jun 30 03:40:32 EDT 2009

Allan McRae wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just created the TODO list for the libjpeg rebuilds (130
> packages!).  I will do an initial set of rebuilds that should
> hopefully allow everybody to boot into their desktop environment and
> then put out all call for help doing the rest of the builds.
>
> Note that I will not be pushing anything until the readline builds are
> moved which I assume will be soon after the community server is up.

All the libjpeg rebuilds I have done are now in my staging directory so
will be pushed to [testing] immediately after the readline builds are
moved.  I commited the changes for qt and r to trunk and uploaded them,
but I have not done the archrelease part yet as they overlap with
readline rebuilds.

Allan