[arch-dev-public] Qt 4.5 and its problems

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Mon Mar 9 18:51:03 EDT 2009

Am Montag, 9. März 2009 21:25:57 schrieb Allan McRae:
> Just letting you know that I had to rebuild qgit against Qt 4.5 so you
> can move that at the same time.

Thanks. There are still some ninor issue with for example handling of utf8
filenames. So I it might stay in testing for a while.

I finaly gave up the fight against Qt's phonon. It's not really compatible
with the one from KDE. This should be fixed upstream somehow. Till then we'll
have to live with webkit without phonon support.

--

Pierre Schmitz

Clemens-August-Straße 76
53115 Bonn