[arch-dev-public] Bug Day - Saturday 21st March

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Mon Mar 9 20:45:46 EDT 2009

On Saturday the 21st of March we will be holding a bug day to combat the
ever increasing number of reports in our bug tracker. We will clear
outdated reports, fix/implement those that already have patches provided
or are trivial to fix/implement and discuss the pros and cons of
implementing some feature requests. A rough TODO list that you can add
to is on the wiki (http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Bug_Day_TODO).

Please join us in #archlinux-bugs on irc.freenode.net during the 21st of
March. We live in many different timezones, so hopefully a dev will be
present at all times during the day.

Allan