[arch-dev-public] Fixing licenses / sources

Eric Bélanger snowmaniscool at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 17:49:52 EDT 2009

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 10:25 AM, Phil Dillon-Thiselton
<dibblethewrecker at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/3/12 Phil Dillon-Thiselton <dibblethewrecker at gmail.com>:
>> 2009/3/6 Eric Bélanger <snowmaniscool at gmail.com>:
>>>
>>> checklist : http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/User:Snowman/License_Rebuild_Checklist
>>>
>>> I believe I haven't forgotten anything. Some of these are trivial,
>>> some might need more detailed explanation...
>>>

>> Sorry, I have only just seen this.  Are we still doing it in a
>> co-ordinated fashion or has everyone just got in with it and I have
>> missed the boat?
>>

> If this hasn't been started already then let's just go for it.  I'm
> desperate to get into something!

It hasn't been started yet. I am waiting for Aaron to push live the
latest git changes.  They'll fix the sourceball.{skip, force}
grepping. They'll also make the failed.txt and errors.txt useful for
creating a list of packages to fix. I'll use another way to make a
list.