[arch-dev-public] New digikam and kipi-plugins (KDE4)

Daniel Isenmann daniel.isenmann at gmx.de
Wed Mar 18 13:46:22 EDT 2009

Hi,

now that the digikam developer team released the first stable KDE4
version I would like to move those version to [extra]. This will
replace the old digikam 0.9.5 (KDE3) and makes libkipi obsolete. A new
package called lensfun will be moved to [extra], too. This is necessary
and needed by the new digikam.

Everything is running here fine with the new version and I don't see
any errors or issues.

I'm not the maintainer of digikam, it's Tobias, but I use digikam in a
daily basis with my photos. Because of that I have built the 0.10.0
release for testing today.

What do you think, can we move it and replace the old KDE3 version with
the new KDE4 version?

Daniel