[arch-dev-public] [signoff] ipw2100-fw 1.3-3

James Rayner iphitus at iphitus.org
Wed May 6 18:36:21 EDT 2009

On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 4:46 AM, Eric Bélanger <snowmaniscool at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, May 2, 2009 at 1:56 PM, Eric Bélanger <snowmaniscool at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> That could take a long time; afaik no dev does use this firmware.
>>>

>> In that case, I'll just keep it in testing for a couple of days. As
>> nothing is compiled, I can't see why it wouldn't work anymore.
>>

> FTR, I just moved it to core.

Late, but it works for me. I have this hardware.

So signoff for i686.

I doubt this hardware was ever sold on an x86_64 platform. It was the
original centrino wireless card (802.11b), so was only retailed with a
32bit Pentium M.

The only way this would have ended up on an x86_64 box is if someone
bought the minipci and put it in a 64 bit laptop, of which there were
very few (if any?) in 2003. And why would they as G wireless and the

James