[arch-dev-public] [signoff] sqlite3 3.6.14-1
a.radke at arcor.de
Thu May 7 13:43:14 EDT 2009
upstream update. please signoff.
SQLite Release 3.6.14 On 2009 May 7 (3.6.14)
Changes associated with this release include the following:
* Added the optional asynchronous VFS module.
* Enhanced the query optimizer so that virtual tables are able to
make use of OR and IN operators in the WHERE clause.
* Speed improvements in the btree and pager layers.
* Added the SQLITE_HAVE_ISNAN compile-time option which will cause
the isnan() function from the standard math library to be used
instead of SQLite's own home-brew NaN checker.
* Countless minor bug fixes, documentation improvements, new and
improved test cases, and code simplifications and cleanups.
A complete list of SQLite releases in a single pages is also available.
A detailed history of every check-in is available at
More information about the arch-dev-public