[arch-dev-public] Yet another Intel ucode package

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Fri May 15 07:25:46 EDT 2009

Last time I wanted to add a package (watchdog), I got it cleared but
then never added it. Stay with me, I'll get to it this weekend.

In the meantime, Intel has released the iwlwifi-5150-ucode package,
which provides firmware for their 5150AGN wireless devices (contrary to
iwlwifi-5000-ucode, which is required for 5100AGN, 5300AGN and 5350AGN).
I'd like to add this package to core, so it will be on our future
installatio media. Objections?