[arch-dev-public] [aur-general] Get notified on website updates

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Fri May 15 13:24:44 EDT 2009

Am Freitag, 15. Mai 2009 18:19:12 schrieb Abhishek Dasgupta:
> Some other similar programs:
> * http://jue.li/crux/ck4up/

I did not know about this, but it looks really nice. Its a little more complex
and it does not display what has changed.

On the other hand being able to define some regexp might be usefull.

Am Freitag, 15. Mai 2009 18:32:57 schrieb Grigorios Bouzakis:
> Frugalware has been doing similar stuff for a long while but they have
> an up2date field in their build scripts. See for example:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/frugalware-git@frugalware.org/msg20141.html
> They recently converted that to a Flasttar function:
> http://git.frugalware.org/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=frugalware-stable.git;a=blob_
>plain;f=source/apps-extra/cksfv/FrugalBuild;hb=HEAD
>
> The source is somewhere in here:
> http://git.frugalware.org/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=frugalware-current.git;a=blob
>;f=source/include/util.sh;h=68f6f12fe25aa3a1e207a018e0bd63678562c4e6;hb=HEAD

This looks realy too complicated to me. And its only usefull for packages; I'd
like to have something for any website.

--

Pierre Schmitz

Clemens-August-Straße 76