[arch-dev-public] [signoff] ppp 2.4.4-8

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Mon May 18 10:42:43 EDT 2009

Thomas Bächler schrieb:
> Fixes:
>
> - http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/12189
> - http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/13222
> - http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/8757
> - http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/14269
>
> Please sign off.

Anyone? I tested it on my machine, but then I rebuilt it because I
overlooked something and didn't test again.

I can test this package again on x86_64, I would appreciate if anyone
else would too. To test it, I disconnect my router from the modem,
connect the laptop to the modem and establish an internet connection
using PPPoE manually (see my old wiki article on PPPoE for a howto).

This also works for modem/router combinations, provided they offer
something called "PPPoE passthrough" to bridge PPPoE packets from the
LAN to the modem.