[arch-dev-public] remove k3b-i18n from [extra]?

Eric Bélanger snowmaniscool at gmail.com
Mon May 25 17:13:12 EDT 2009

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 4:37 PM, Andrea Scarpino <andrea at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
> k3b-i18n in [extra] is incompatible with k3b-1.65, so it should be
> removed until a k3b1.65 compatible version will be released (if there
> will be).
>
> btw, I do not think is a good idea to keep an alpha version of k3b in
> [extra], IMHO we should downgrade the version in extra and move this
> one on [testing].
>
> Regards
>
> --
> Andrea `BaSh` Scarpino
> Arch Linux Developer

I accidentally moved it to extra when I moved the ffmpeg/x264
update/rebuild from
testing to extra. The k3b in testing had the correct versionned
depends on ffmpeg. I didn't noticed that it had been updated to an
alpha version since I initially put the rebuild in testing.

Tobias P.  is aware of this but hasn't responded yet.

I don't know how stable this package is as I burn CD/DVD very rarely
but there hasn't been any bug reports/complaints AFAIK.  Go ahead and
move it back to testing if it
wasn't ready for extra. I could help.

Eric