[arch-dev-public] subversion rebuild needed for i686

Firmicus Firmicus at gmx.net
Sat May 30 06:45:19 EDT 2009

Jan de Groot a écrit :
> On Sat, 2009-05-30 at 11:39 +0200, Firmicus wrote:
>
>> Re: http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/14832
>>
>> Could someone please rebuild subversion for i686?
>>
>> Something fishy with Berkeley DB on my standard system prevented
>> building one library, and building in a clean chroot resulted in a
>> java-related error.
>>
>> So I did the best I could, but I have failed miserably :(

> The java error, was it something with TimeZone in it? You will need to
> link/copy the correct timezone file to /etc/localtime, otherwise several
> java applications won't work (Java will crash).

Apparently not. The error message was:

/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.6.0-openjdk/bin/javac: error while loading shared
libraries: libjli.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
make: ***
[subversion/bindings/javahl/classes/org/tigris/subversion/javahl/BlameCallback2.class]
Error 127

But latest openjkd6 from extra is installed and libjli.so is where it
should be.