[arch-dev-public] [signoff] xz-utils and libarchive-2.7.0-2

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Sun May 31 09:53:26 EDT 2009

Am Sonntag 31 Mai 2009 15:02:20 schrieb Firmicus:
> :: Replace lzma-utils with localtesting/xz-utils? [Y/n]
>
> resolving dependencies...
> looking for inter-conflicts...
> error: failed to prepare transaction (could not satisfy dependencies)
>
> :: yelp: requires lzma-utils>=4.32.7

OK, I a not sure about this. I tried recompiling yelp, but it was not linked
against liblzma. So I wonder if it really links against the lib or if it just
calls the binary.

liblzma has no versioned .so; so I am not sure if a versiond provides would be
sane.

--

Pierre Schmitz

Clemens-August-Straße 76