[arch-dev-public] Vim plugins updated

Firmicus Firmicus at gmx.net
Sun May 31 14:27:04 EDT 2009

Dan McGee a écrit :
> I just went though all the vim-* packages and updated them to the
> latest versions, as well as changed their install location to match
> the new vim layout. Please let me know if there are any problems with
> the new packages.
>
> These should move to [extra] whenever vim leaves [testing].
>
> -Dan

I just installed the testing versions of vi/vim/gvim, and suddenly
syntax hightlighting stopped working.
I quickly realized that in my .vimrc I had to change
    set runtimepath=~/.vim,/usr/share/vim
    set runtimepath=~/.vim,/usr/share/vim/vim72
Don't know whether this is too trivial, but perhaps a short post_install
msg about the new layout would be appropriate?
Otherwise everything seems to run just fine!