[arch-dev-public] archweb work in progress

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 20:55:31 EST 2009

Hey guys,

I noticed Andrea committed to archweb_pub tonight
(http://projects.archlinux.org/archweb_pub.git/commit/?id=21d9248cf2af7d9178ecfefc144845545d508c60).
As a heads up, Ismael and I have been working off-list to rewrite
archweb so it isn't disjoint anymore, but that means anything
committed to the existing repos is going to probably be lost unless we
are careful to port it over.

Please let me know if you need anything done on these projects. I'm
going to attach my name as the maintainer in the near future since
Dusty's departure, but it is also nice to give a heads up if you are
committing to a project that isn't "yours" just so those that are in
the know stay in the know.

-Dan