[arch-dev-public] archweb work in progress

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Tue Nov 17 04:06:40 EST 2009

Dan McGee schrieb:
> On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 7:55 PM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hey guys,
>>
>> I noticed Andrea committed to archweb_pub tonight
> As a side note, I now see Andrea wrote the patch, but Thomas committed it.

We just changed some static content, so no harm done. I definitely won't
do any code changes unless there are critical bugs that need fixing.

It should be no problem for you to do git log
commit_you_started_with..HEAD once you're done and merge it, I hope.
Great news that you're doing some work there now. Can you chmod -R dan
the archweb folders then and maybe change their cgitrc?