[arch-dev-public] signoff policy for "any" packages

Andreas Radke a.radke at arcor.de
Sat Nov 28 07:28:51 EST 2009

Am Sat, 28 Nov 2009 22:17:47 +1000
schrieb Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org>:

> What is the signoff policy for "arch=any" packages?  Do we still need
> one for each architecture?  Or just one.  If one, should it be form
> the opposite architecture it was built on?
>
> Allan

One per architecture should be fine. But don't flood us too much with
hard rules though stability has improved since we introduced
the signoff procedure. We should all trust each other and there's
always somebody around who can do a quick fix. If we stop breaking
stuff Arch fun would have gone... :D

-Andy