[arch-dev-public] perl 5.10.1 rebuild

Firmicus Firmicus at gmx.net
Thu Oct 1 04:03:12 EDT 2009

Eric Bélanger a écrit :
> On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 12:22 PM, Firmicus <Firmicus at gmx.net> wrote:
>
>> I have added the TODO list https://dev.archlinux.org/todo/17/ for perl
>> 5.10.1
>>
>> Note that I have not yet released the new perl with libperl.so to
>> testing yet, but it should happen tonight. So please wait until 5.10.1-3
>> is in testing before making those rebuilds.

> I've completed the rebuilds that were in the list.
Thanks!

> Did anyone checked if there are community packages that need to be rebuilt?

I have not thorougly checked, no, but I had forgotten
rxvt-unicode-256color, which was on the list sent by Allan. Now added.

Other possible candidates are:

cd /var/abs/community
$ find . -name PKGBUILD -exec grep -H "^makedepends=.\+['\"]perl[^-xi]"
'{}' \;
cdck/PKGBUILD:makedepends=('perl')
freewrl/PKGBUILD:makedepends=('java-environment' 'perl' 'patch' 'xulrunner')
gtk-engine-murrine/PKGBUILD:makedepends=('intltool' 'perl')
upx/PKGBUILD:makedepends=('perl' 'ucl')
libmemcached/PKGBUILD:makedepends=('perl')

Again, most are probably false positives.

*Real* additions are welcome!