[arch-dev-public] Completing support for Mono

Daniel Isenmann daniel.isenmann at gmx.de
Thu Oct 8 17:35:02 EDT 2009

Hi,

at the moment the mono packages are spread across our repos
(extra, community and some AUR packages). I would like to complete and
concentrate our support and adding some new packages to [extra]. As you
can see (here: http://ftp.novell.com/pub/mono/sources-stable/ ) these
are the complete official mono sources. I would like to add all (only
the missing) packages of the following groups to [extra]:

 - Mono (only gluezilla is missing)
 - XSP/mod_mono (already in [extra])
 - Development Tools (mostly already added)
 - MonoDevelop (some packages are in community (orphaned) or AUR)
 - Other (in AUR)

I will maintain all of the packages and keep them up-to-date.

Any objections or opinions?

 -Daniel