[arch-dev-public] commits ML for community repo

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 16:50:29 EDT 2009

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 2:30 PM, Andrea Scarpino <andrea at archlinux.org> wrote:
> On 13/10/2009, Thomas Bächler <thomas at archlinux.org> wrote:
>> I vote for one list for all, the posts should be named such that one can
>> easily filter what is needed.
> +1. We should add [$repo] in subject

This is very very hard to do with our current setup. Right now, I
filter like so in gmail:

   Matches: listid:"arch-commits.archlinux.org"
      Do this: Skip Inbox, Apply label "arch-commits"
   Matches: listid:"arch-commits.archlinux.org" -{subject:/trunk}
      Do this: Mark as read

This cuts down on the unread count. You could also filter on
"repos/extra" or "repos/core" if you like, but adding it any other way
is going to be hard