[arch-dev-public] List of packages that could be rebuilt if you have nothing better to do...

Andrea Scarpino andrea at archlinux.org
Sat Oct 17 08:36:21 EDT 2009

On 17/10/2009, Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have created a list of packages the could use a rebuild but for which
> there is no hurry.  These include packages without the arch in their
> filename, packages containing a .FILELIST file, packages with man pages
> in /usr/man or uncompress man and info pages.  See
> http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/User:Allan/Unimportant_Rebuild_List
Good job!

I rebuilt pidgin-encryption and all orphans packages without arch in file name.
A note to all: if you build a package without arch in file name
remember to remove manually the old package in /srv/ftp/.

I will fix orphans packages with man pages in /usr/man

--
Andrea `bash` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer