[arch-dev-public] [Draft] Update of gimp-help-2

Eric Bélanger snowmaniscool at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 23:06:20 EDT 2009

Hi,

The new gimp-help will provide seperate packages for eache language as
opposed to the curent one (gimp-help-2) which includes all languages.
I haven't found a good way to use the replaces array to accomplish
this so instead I'll post an announcement (front page news, bbs, ML).
Feel free to suggest changes to the announcement draft or another way
to do the update.

Update of gimp-help-2

The old gimp-help-2 2.4.2 package that was providing gimp's html help
files for several languages was removed from the repo.  It will be
replaced by new help files for gimp 2.6.0.  However, each language is
now in its own package.  To update, you'll need to removed the old
package (pacman -Rd gimp-help-2) and installed the new package for the
desired language:

gimp-help-de
gimp-help-en
gimp-help-es
gimp-help-fr
gimp-help-it
gimp-help-ja
gimp-help-ko
gimp-help-nl
gimp-help-nn
gimp-help-pl
gimp-help-ru
gimp-help-sv
gimp-help-zh_cn

You can also install them all with: pacman -S gimp-help