[arch-dev-public] Split packages across repos

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Wed Oct 28 16:17:44 EDT 2009

Aaron Griffin schrieb:
> What would need to be done to make this easier? If the above works
> (and I don't know why it wouldn't), it seems fairly straightforward to
> me.

- testingpkg, extrapkg etc. and so on need to be able to push packages
to different staging directories and commit to multiple repos/*
directories at the same time
- db-move needs to handle all cases where
   * packages move from testing to core and extra
   * some packages move from core to extra, but others remain in core
(and vice versa)
   * maybe more
   by not removing the old repos/* directories

I guess that's it.