[arch-dev-public] thunderbird 2.0.0.23

Paul Mattal paul at mattal.com
Sun Sep 6 08:15:21 EDT 2009

Because of the security vulnerabilities fixed in thunderbird 2.0.0.23, I
decided to build it for myself ahead of schedule. In so doing, I
discovered it wouldn't build for me, and located a patch to fix it.

I attach the modified PKGBUILD and the patch here, perhaps to save some
others some effort. Built and running successfully on i686-- used to
send this message, in fact.

Provenance of the patch is Fedora, via this thread:

http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.apps.thunderbird/browse_thread/thread/512f83ea2ba541fd/f762691cef05e30a?lnk=raot&pli=1

- P