[arch-dev-public] Search binary file bug

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 17:59:26 EDT 2009

On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 4:10 PM, Eric Bélanger <snowmaniscool at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 3:52 PM, Dusty Phillips <dusty at linux.ca> wrote:

Yeah but searching for "myadmin" on here
http://www.archlinux.org/packages/ (NOT the dev site) reproduces it
100% of the time. That's why I forwarded this along, as it MAY give us
a clue to the cause.

I wonder... do we have some sort of apache level protections in place
for people trying to hit like "/phpmyadmin/" on the server? It could
be butting up against something like that