[arch-dev-public] [Patch] devtools: Fixed Makefile to install/uninstall communityco, commitpkg2any and rebuildpkgs

Eric Bélanger snowmaniscool at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 23:41:30 EDT 2009

Hi,

Title says all. We should fix the devtools package as the missing
communityco is a problem. I don't know why nobody noticed it before.
In my case, I had installed communityco manually.  The devtools
package is currently orphaned. Allan: did you forget to adopt it when
switching to the any arch?

Eric