[arch-dev-public] Warning: libldap and postgresql rebuilds entering [testing]

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Wed Sep 16 01:41:58 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I have just pushed initial libldap-2.4.x packages and postgresql-8.4.x
(with Douglas) to [testing].  These require many rebuilds which will
take a couple of days, so holding of updating would probably be a good
thing...

Devs, take a look at the TODO lists and get building!  It would be good
if all are using the new LDFLAGS in makepkg.conf as this will reduce our
rebuild numbers in the future.

LDFLAGS="-Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed"

Thanks,
Allan