[arch-dev-public] Need permission to adopt/maintain packages in community

Firmicus Firmicus at gmx.net
Thu Sep 17 05:22:05 EDT 2009

PING!

I still cannot adopt packages in community!

I'd like to re-adopt some packages I used to maintain until the move to svn, some of which
have now been adopted by Sergej (whom I hope won't mind if I grab them back).

Sergej, why did you adopt perl-cpanplus-pacman? This is my baby! ;) Btw I will soon put
the Git repo for the latter on the users/francois section of the projects page, along with
texlive-scripts and texlive-localmanager.

Thanks,